FFOver40 with a nutritional strategy for those a bit strapped from the current economic malaise.
This diet is for those who really can’t afford all of the other nutritional and thermogenic supplements we write about. Its not hard to follow and most of foods can be found at any Grocery in the US.
You can easily stay STRONG–LEAN and HEALTHY for about $50/week.
Here is a sample Daily Meal Plan.
- Meal 1: 3 Eggs-3Egg Whites-3 Strips Turkey Bacon-1 English Muffin
- Meal 2: 1 Whole Apple and 2 Tablespoons Natural Peanut Butter or these found at any Costco anywhere.
- Meal 3: 1 Can of White Tuna and 1 Tablespoon Safflower Mayo(If Leaning Out no carbs/If maintaining 1 English Muffin/If trying to gain 2 English Muffins)
- Meal 4: Same as Meal 3
- Training Days
- Meal 5: 16-24 Ounces of Lactose Free Milk/Almond Milk Before-During and After your training. If gaining or maintaining-throw in some cheap fruit like an apple or pear as your post workout carbs for glycogen replenishment.
- Non Training Days(Meal 5)
- Meal 6: 10 Ounces Salmon(or cheapest Clean Fish in Bulk at your Grocery)-Brown Rice and Green Veggie. We just started buying these amazing Salmon Burgers from Costco.
- Night Snack: 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter and 8 Ounces Lactose Free Milk(only if trying to gain muscle)
If you can’t prepare your dinner and/or leave your tuna cans at home, eat Fast Food and order only one of the following: (but doing this is going to run you over $50/week-DONT FORGET YOUR MEAL PREPARATION)
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich-
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Chicken Rice Bowl
Drink only water and strive for 12 ounces at every meal.
This diet is easy to follow and dirt cheap.
It should ensure you get enough PROTEIN–EFA’s and quality CARBS in lieu of much more expensive options.
Feel free to ask questions about substitution foods and meals by leaving a comment below.
Be the BEST YOU at Any Age!