Now that summer is here, many readers are yearning to improve their swimsuit body look. What better time to discuss The Golden Rules of Summer Dieting Part I.
Because we want this article to apply to everyone regardless of present condition, we’re doing it in 3 installments:
- Part I is geared for average folks-offering tips for people who want to go from Fat to Fit
- Part II is for folks in good shape but want to step up their game to Fabulously Fit.
- Part III is for fitness competitors looking for the latest cutting edge research and tips and tricks.
- Eliminating FAST FOOD and Super Market Boxed Foodstuffs from your diet and your pantry. Need we really discuss why you should? Throw away EVERYTHING nutritionally worthless.
- Drinking 1 gallon of water per day. No more Fruit Drinks or Diet Cokes. No more Smoothies either.
- Maintaining your Protein intake so you keep in range of this chart. If you’re going to err, eat more protein than you should. Ensure your Protein comes from the following sources.
- Meal Preparation. Preparing your meals on Sunday evening so you have the right food at the right time during your work week. This will also eliminate the need or desire to cheat.
- Reduce carbs at every meal as the day goes on. (one exception is Green Fibrous Vegetables or salads) When eating at restaurants, only eat 1/3 of the bun/bread.(If possible and especially for those with the most amount of body fat to lose-eliminate bread altogether. Use the small fist rule when consuming starchy carbs.(only eat as much as would fit inside your fist)
- Timely usage of Fat Burners aka Thermogenics on an Empty Stomach 2-3x per day. Thermogenics are always dependent on the individual’s tolerance to them. There are many highly effective ones to choose from. It really depends on what you’re looking for: energy or mild stimulant effect, increased heat (thermogenesis), enhanced focus or improved mood or reduced appetite. (A really good one is VPX MD2)
As always, we are here to answer your questions or even coach you to the success of your goals.
Feel Free to read Part II of The Golden Rules of Summer Dieting-tips for becoming Fabulously Fit right now.
Be the BEST YOU EVER!