Thanks for reading Part I of our III part article, The Golden Rules of Summer Dieting-Fat to Fit.
As we discussed in the first article, Part II is for folks already in shape and ready to become Fabulously Fit.
- Carry around a Supplement Box (Your staple supplements are listed here. Leave it in your car in a cool dry place or ladies carry it in your purse. Make it a habit of carrying it with you throughout the day and keeping it close by. Your Supplement Box is the key to changing your body composition permanently. Learn to use what, when and why.
- Rotating your calories from 11-14 per pound of body weight daily. As we stated in our recent article about carb cycling, its important to understand your baseline caloric requirement relevant to your desired condition. Always start at the higher end and move downward as fat loss stalls. 10 calories per pound is the extreme lower end and we don’t recommend anybody going to this level but hard core dieting athletes or fitness competitors. (discussed in the next article)
- Fasted Morning Cardio. The ultimate equalizer for shedding body fat in the fastest and most efficient way possible. Depending on your current condition, both HIT cardio (Intervals) and Longer Moderate Intensity will work. Just make sure your thermogenic supplementation is designed to maximize the effectiveness of either. Honestly we could go on and on about the importance of DAILY AM FASTED CARDIO. Making this a cornerstone of your daily life activity will pay dividends for decades.
Replace Carbs with EFA’s. Use Udo’s Oil or MCT Oil in your Protein Shakes. Use Virgin Olive Oil, Canola Oil or Coconut Oil to cook with. Supplement with Fish Oil Capsules, Essential EFA Blend Caps, CLA Capsules and or MCT Oil Capsules throughout the day. EFA’s are truly a key to enjoying a fabulously fit physique.
- Factor in a “Cheat Period” for 2 hours on a Weekend or Day Off once every 7-10 days. (depending on your life/work schedule). During this period make a conscious effort to eat unrestrained from one of the following combinations. Protein and Fat (Nuts-Peanut Butter, Hamburgers Atkins style etc) or more commonly Protein and Carbs (Lean Meat and any clean carb source(Chicken and Brown rice/potatoes), or Shakes and Gummi Bears, Licorice, Cereal, Oat Meal, Fruits). *You must avoid eating high glycemic carbs and saturated fat in combination* (ie Candy Bars, Donuts,Pastries, Fast Food Burgers and Fries, Pizza etc). Doing this will completely unwind and likely reverse any body fat loss made previously.*
- Obey the 8PM Rule: No starchy or refined carbs after 8PM. (Or at least 4 hours before going to bed)
In the next and final installment of the Golden Rules of Summer Dieting-Lean to Ripped, we’ll examine secret ninja tactics of advanced fitness competitors, actors, professional athletes and others who make money off their physical appearance.
Employing these strategies will give you a chance at a competition worthy physique.
Be the BEST YOU at Any Age!