Fab Fit Over 40 detailing how t0 eat at a restaurant while still eating clean and healthy.
Many folks we speak with mention how difficult it is to eat clean when dining out.
It’s really not hard as long as you follow a few simple rules.
- Make sure you hit a restaurant with a diverse menu
- A restaurant offering a 24 hour breakfast style menu is always a good choice
- Always avoid eating sugar and fat combined
- Eat clean carbs without sauces-or butter or other garbage additives
- Eat clean meat protein along with green veggies or salad
- NO FRIED FOODS, FRUIT JUICE, COLA or DESSERT
- Fats should come in the form of EFA’s from Italian or Caesar salad dressing.
Optimally pick from the following foods:
- Egg Whites
- Turkey Sausage
- Chicken Sausage
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Steamed Hash Browns
- Dry English Muffin
- Salmon or other Grilled Fish
- Green Veggies(broccoli-green beans-asparagus-spinach)
Please watch our video for a clear understanding.
Be the BEST YOU at Any Age!