Life can be an interesting journey. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized what seemed so important at one point simply doesn’t matter any longer? Are you concerned about your legacy?
Do you remember in your 20’s when it seemed to matter what your friends thought? How about in your 30’s where it was all about becoming more successful? One day, we will breathe our last breath. When you look back at your life, what do you want it to look like? Stop and think about your legacy and what is truly important to you.
Not one of us gets out of this lifetime alive in this physical body. Do you want to look back at your life with regrets or with gratitude for the life you were able to live? Do you save things for that “one special day”? What if everyday were that “one special day”?
Have you ever thought or did one of the following:
- Stopped talking to someone because they “made” you angry.
- Resented someone because of something they did.
- Held back what was on your mind because you didn’t want to say the “wrong” thing.
- Not worn something because it wasn’t the perfect time to wear it.
- Not taken a trip because you had too many responsibilities.
- Not taken care of yourself because you are too busy taking care of others.
- Not deal with issues rather mask them.
- Not allow yourself to be happy because “it” didn’t happen the way you thought it should.
- Put someone special behind someone not so special.
- Allowed work to dictate your life.
- Ate like you didn’t respect your body.
The list could goes on and on.
There is plenty of research indicating what people’s regrets were in their last precious moments of life. Yet, if you really get down to it, most regrets lay within things which can not be bought or sold. They typically revolve around time. The time you could have spent with someone important. The time you could have invested to visit a place you hadn’t seen before. The time to search within. The time to forgive. The time to choose to be happy. The time to express your feelings.
We can never get back time. It is the one thing we are given equally and yet so many of us simply waste its precious moments away.
Are you the type of woman who has a special outfit you wait for the perfect moment to wear? Make that perfect moment now.
Ladies, do you have a special piece of lingerie you have been waiting to wear for your mate for the special time? Make it that special time now.
Men, have you been waiting to tell your mate how much they truly mean to you? Why wait? Grab them, pull them close to you and show them how much you love them.
We challenge you to live each day, each moment as if it were your last. It doesn’t mean you have to go and abandon all of your responsibilities. Just prioritize what is important. Plan how YOU want your life to unfold. Accept circumstances as they arise and move on quickly. Smile at others. Be in the present moment.
Remember life is meant to be experienced full throttle. We wish each and everyone of you a long, loving, prosperous, joyous filled life.
Be the Best YOU at any age!