We thought it would be cool if we did a blog for the final week detailing what needs to happen to look your absolute best.
<NOTE>In order for these strategies to produce optimal results, a man or a woman has to have a very low body fat percentage (assuming they’ve dieted down previously)
Sunday (6 Days Out)
- You are drinking one to two gallons of water per day up until the last day (more discussion on that on Friday’s Blog)
- Carbs are somewhere between 150-100 carbs(depending on how insulin sensitive one is-some people will be on severely restricted carbs (under 50grams on non weight lifting days), Protein is 1.25 grams of protein per pound of body weight and fat is 40-50 grams
- Low Impact Cardio AM and PM (depending on your current condition/body fat levels)for 20-40 minutes moderate intensity. If you are as lean as you’re going to be for Saturday-there is no need for additional endurance training.
- Thermogenic supplement to help with appetite suppression and enhanced basal metabolic rate (BMR)- AM on empty stomach pre-cardio, between breakfast and Lunch and between meal 2 and 3. (last dosage before 3 pm). Always consume on empty stomach in low insulin environment for best bioavailable absorption.
- Supplements are a normal daily regimen.
- Take it easy in preparation for the glycogen depletion workouts coming on Mon, Wed and Friday.
Tomorrow we’ll discuss the first glycogen depletion workout and Day 5 tips and tweaks.
If you have any questions, please ask away!
Be the BEST YOU EVER!