Roy’s book offers an in depth analysis of how hormones play an instrumental role in the life cycles of civilization.
Some of the discussion points and topics:
- How hormones have played a massive influence in the ebb and flow of global societal advance from early Judeo-Christian times thru the Dark Ages and Enlightenment and now into the modern age
- How the master hormonal control mechanism (the hypothalamus) is controlled by solar cycles. Roy’s theory is that the Sun’s radiation actually controls most biological and social systems on earth.
- How the sun is going into a period of lesser temperatures ultimately bringing on global cooling which is partially responsible for the nearly catastrophic suppression of endocrine systems and hormone levels.
- How refined foods and higher carbohydrate consumption has led to many of the modern diseases of aging we are now experiencing
- How hormonal decline leads to more socialism which is directly tied to the flourishing of liberalism ultimately causing a further emasculation of society
- How ultimately humanity’s manipulation of technology can overcome geo-climatic and solar radiation cycles
- Why Donald Trump might be the great disrupter but the change he represents might not be beneficial for the USA and ultimately the global society
- Our predictions of where the world is heading in the next 10 years
Be the BEST YOU EVER!